Your cup of coffee should help you prepare for whatever the day brings.
This unique blend of chocolatey Brazilian and fruit-forward Ethiopian coffees was built to do just that. Originally crafted to be a fruit-forward and complex espresso offering, we quickly found that it performed equally well using almost any method. Just like you at your best, Versatile is suited to any task you throw at it!
This blend produces a sweet and juicy espresso and also shines in a Chemex, V60, Kalita, or a standard coffee pot. It’ll keep things interesting without being overpowering – perfect for a daily drinker.
- Brazil, Mogiana regional lot, FAF Coffee Importers
- Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe regional lot, Idido washing station, Keffa Coffee Importers
- El Salvador, San Salvador region, Rene Contreras farm, Keffa Coffee Importers
- Brazil – Natural
- Ethiopia – Natural
- El Savador – Washed
- Elevation: 1,200-2,040 MASL
- Brazil – Catuai
- Ethiopia – Heirloom
- El Salvador – Bourbon and Pacas
- Tasting Notes: Blueberry, Honey, Dark Chocolate
- Agtron #: 88
- Water loss (%): 13.5%
- Development Time: 2:05
- Brewing method recommendation: Espresso, Pourover, Drip, French Press, All