Coffee can be a way to find rest in the midst of busy days.
This blend was inspired by the towering canopy of trees all around us in our native Atlanta, the city in the forest. Just like our home, this blend is accessible and unique. Our most balanced coffee, you’ll find Canopy has creamy vanilla notes and fragrant honey, punctuated by a light lemon sweetness. It’s perfect for a relaxing Sunday afternoon or a bustling Monday morning.
Ideal as an everyday drip coffee, Canopy will hold up to every brewing method including French Press, pourover, or Aeropress. Take a break in your week or make every morning a little more relaxing with this spectacular flagship blend.
- Brazil, Mogiana regional lot, FAF Coffee Importers
- Costa Rica, Tarrazu regional lot, Royal New York
- El Salvador, San Salvador region, Rene Contreras farm, Keffa Coffee Importers
- Brazil – Natural
- Tarrazu – Washed
- El Savador – Washed
- Elevation: 1,200-2,000 MASL
- Brazil – Catuai
- Tarrazu – Catuai and Caturra
- El Salvador – Bourbon and Pacas
- Tasting Notes: Lemon, Chocolate, Honey, Vanilla
- Agtron #: 91
- Water loss (%): 14%
- Development Time: 2:07