Dark roasted coffee shouldn’t taste bitter, it should be bold, full-bodied, and beautiful.
Be prepared for a new take on a dark roast coffee. This blend will present the heavy mouthfeel you expect with a deep chocolate taste that culminates in molasses and plum sweetness. You won’t be faced with any bitterness or astringency, and a quick dash of cream might fool you into believing it’s hot chocolate.
Perfect for French Press or a standard coffee pot, this coffee also excels as espresso where it delivers a silky, dark chocolate espresso shot. Whether you are looking for a strong cup of coffee in the morning or a perfect pairing with dessert after dinner, System blend will give you the dark roast that’s everything a dark roast should be: bold, full-bodied, and beautiful.
- Colombia, Huila regional lot, Samaria Coffee Importers
- Indonesia, Sumatra region, Keffa Coffee Importers
- Brazil, Mogiana regional lot, FAF Coffee Importers
- Colombia – Washed
- Indonesia – Wet-hulled
- Brazil – Natural
- Elevation: 1,200-2,000 MASL
- Colombia – Caturra
- Sumatra – Tim-Tim, Caturra, Castillo
- Brazil – Catuai
- Tasting Notes: Black Cherry, Cocoa, Molasses
- Agtron #: 76
- Water loss (%): 16%
- Development Time: 2:39
- Brewing method recommendation: French Press, Drip Pot, Espresso