Luminous Winter Blend
Luminous captures the beautiful contrast between the crisp winter air and a cozy, blazing hearth. Combining coffee from every corner of the globe, this blend brings out sweet cranberry and spice notes while also presenting a syrupy chocolate body with a roasted hazelnut finish.
Try brewing Luminous in a pourover, drip pot, or any filter method to taste the more complex plum and spice notes. For a thicker-bodied chocolatey brew, a French Press or cold brew method will do the trick.
This popular seasonal blend is perfect for sharing with loved ones at the holidays and beyond! Luminous will stick around until the chilly season starts to fade.
This year’s version of Luminous features a blend of some of our favorite sustainably and ethically sourced coffee origins.
- Haraka (Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC))
- Daniela & Valdir (Brazil)
- Joiner Alvaredo (Costa Rica)
- Process: Natural, Honey & Washed
- Elevation: 1300-1650 masl
- Variety: Caturra, Catuai
- Tasting Notes: Cranberry, Creamy Vanilla, Apple Cider, Cherry, Sweet Chocolate
- Water loss in roasting: 15%
- Importing Partners: Mighty Peace Coffee, FAF Coffees, Selva/Trabocca
- Brewing method recommendation: Drip, Pour-Over, French Press, Aeropress